Our companies SISTEM, SA and SISTEM SECURITY CHECK, SAU (hereinafter SISTEM), they work day by day in the quality management, its waste and dumping, and occupational health and safety and in the promotion of research, development and innovation, and as such, they are aware of the dimension and importance of these aspects for the quality in their works, the environment and the safety and health of their workers and the promotion of an innovative company culture; Due to this and the relevance that it has for the Companies to satisfy the needs and expectations of their clients, the Management puts at stake the necessary resources to ensure that the activities it carries out in the field of design, assembly and maintenance of electrical and electronic installations of: signaling, telecommunications and fiber optics, and in the installation and maintenance of security devices, devices and systems, are directed towards those ends.
For this, it establishes a Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment, Safety and Health at Work and R + D + i based on the requirements established by the UNE-EN-ISO 9001, UNE-EN-ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and UNE 166002 Standards, structured around this Policy on Quality, Environment, Safety and Health at Work and R&D + i, based on the following principles:
- Quality, Environmental Management, Safety and Health at Work and R + D + i are strategic elements for the operation of the Companies.
- There is a firm commitment that our actions and services comply with the legal and regulatory requirements established, as well as other requirements that the organization subscribes, and strive to be more demanding with these requirements whenever possible.
- We are committed to understand the current and future needs of our customers, meet your requirements and make an effort to exceed your expectations.
- We are committed to plan our activities, in such a way that they assure the quality in our works, the protection of the environment, the prevention of contamination and of damages and the deterioration of the health of our workers, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of our environmental and work behavior.
- We will minimize the environmental impact of our activities with special emphasis on waste management following the philosophy of reduce, reuse and recycle our waste and when this is not possible, give them the final destination that ensures a lesser impact on the environment.
- We are committed to identify, design, develop and manage innovative solutions, promoting data protection policy as a consequence of the development of R & D & i activities.
- We will promote the training and awareness of our employees, motivating their creativity, with the aim of strengthening an innovative business culture that turns us into technological references in our sector.
- We have the firm commitment of continuously improve the effectiveness of the Integrated System and relations with our customers, using research, development and innovation as differentiating elements.
- We will communicate the commitments acquired with Quality, the Environment, Safety and Health at Work and R + D + i to all our employees and to any interested party that requires it.
- We will create the appropriate work environment for that the personnel be involved in the achievement of the objectives of the Organization.
- Commit to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and health deterioration and that it be appropriate to the purpose, size and context of the organization and the specific nature of its OSH risks and opportunities.
- Encourage the consultation and participation of workers, and of the representatives of the workers.
The necessary mechanisms have been established so that the Policy described is understood, understood and put into practice throughout the Organization.
Madrid, March 16 of 2020
Juan Francisco Ruiz Sánchez
General Directorate SISTEM